Friday, September 23, 2011

Hannah & Mike's wedding ... and Sheri & Ashton!

Ashton, Slappy & I had the privilege of attending my cousin Hannah Helmuth's wedding last week-end.  She married Mike Troyer.  The day was beautiful & so was the couple.  I feel so awful that for some reason I didn't even snap a pic of just the two of them...  :(  I guess I must have been too busy with trying to keep Ashton out of their pictures, so most of mine feature Sheri & Ashton...ha!  He loves her SO much & is VERY attached to her.

Hanging out at Uncle Sanfords







Louise - the dog in command

Uncle Sanford & cousin Hannah - so happy!
 


He had an itchy ear...I think it just made the pic cuter...ha!

Sheri the Beautiful!
 
Hannah, brother Ryan & sister Sheri
 


Helmuth siblings & Helmuth tradition - pinching ears!

Yours Truly & Sheri!

the Helmuth clan

the Troyer clan

Hope & Josh

Hope & Sheri

Sheri & Ashton...again =)

Butterfly Kisses!


For more pics of the wedding, you can go to Hope's post & Parla's post!


Have a great week-end!


~Amy J.


8 comments:

  1. Did you take these pictures?, because there like.......shazam! Very high quality. I hate that I missed it. Were going camping right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a beautiful wedding! good pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the pix, Amy! Hannah was such a beautiful bride. Wish I could have been there to hang out with you and Sheri too. That pic of Ashton & his itchy ear is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy Dear. I agree with Dottie...these pictures are top notch! :) Did you buy the upgrade then?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank y'all... Heidi, I didn't get it then. It was gone the next day & the guy I asked for advice on it said that it had to have been a scam.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amy - you don't know me - I was looking at Hannah Troyer's wedding pictures and saw your comment and clicked over - but I have a question. :) That top picture of Ashton and Sherri - how did you get it? I am trying to figure out how to get my indoor pictures clear if I'm not using a flash, and I am thinking that you didn't? use a flash, or if you did it's an indirect one? I would love it if you would share your secret. :) Thank you!! - Carrie Miller

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there Carrie... You're right, I didn't use a flash...just used the light above Ashton & Sheri. The settings I used for this particular picture were: ISO 2500, f/4, 1/160 & Auto WB ... hope this helps you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hannah & Mike's weddingis very cute. The colorful photos took my heart away. Even my sister had purple and white themed wedding ceremony at one of the garden event venues in Chicago. It was a designer wedding which her childhood friend arranged. She especially travelled from UK to assist in her big day arrangements.

    ReplyDelete